the new shell was brought to the shop along with some of the old parts we would be using.( hood, m-sport rear overs) we then stripped the doors and removed some other stuff.
George had filled some firewall holes and made these nifty tubs and removable lower core support. went ahead and smoothed this stuff in and primed it
then moved on to prepping and painting the cage. we matched the cage to the panasport wheel color
Gerald helped out and installed the overs. we used nutserts for this
with that we spent about 5 million hours prepping the interior and masking the cage, then sprayed it all along with the bay. color is our same mini oxygen blue as last year but with chrome metalflake on top of it
did the door interiors too
un mask that shit!